Artrance Visionary Collective creates unique visual experiences to make your event shine.
We deliver stunning live visuals, lasershows, event decoration and interactive installations to amaze audiences worldwide.
- 20-04-19 – Art Of Sound IV – BE
- 04-05-19 – Rave Alert – Raving in Wonderland – BE
- 04-05-19 Fort Fiesta – BE
- 11-05-19 – Locobotics – BE
- 01 – 06 – 19 Lost Theory Chinastraat – BE
- Locobotics – Atlantic Paradox – Visuals & mapping – BE
- Lost Theory Chinastraat – Visuals & mapping – BE
- Meatpack – It’s All About The Vibe – Visuals & lasershow – BE
- Lost Theory – Zenon Rec. Night – Stage visuals & canopy mapping – BE
- OC Nova – Interactive Installation and video mapping – Reception – BE
- Locobotics – Stage visuals and video mapping – Psytrance – BE
- Lost In Time NYE – Deco visuals – Psytrance – BE
- Lost Theory NYE – Live stage visuals and video mapping – Psytrance – BE
Artrance Visionary Collective started in 2017 in Belgium as collective of friends with a common interest in traditional and digital arts, live visuals shows and audiovisual installations.
Fascinated by light in it’s many forms, AVC explores how to combine art and technology with festival and raving culture to amaze audiences of all sorts.
Through the usage of interactive sensors and modern CGI technology, Artrance explores the connection between the audience and modern digital media in the public space.
Currently AVC is open for new members.
You don’t have to be an artist, tech or coder or.. to join our team; motivation and willingness to learn new skills is what counts.
Please send us a email with some info about yourself, your skills / art discipline / portfolio and your motivation.